Onsite First Aid Training and Safety Courses
Obtain an obligation free onsite first aid training quote here.
Book your onsite first aid and safety training course here.
Benefits of a Medilife onsite course:
- Choose a date and time that suits you
- Reduce downtime for staff
- Contextualise the course for your workplace
- Gain confidence with your own equipment
- Reduced risk of employee non-attendance
Courses delivered focus on first aid or fire training as required for your workplace.
Customised training delivered anywhere in Australia.
Subscribe to Medenews to stay up to date with industry changes, discounts and specials!
Courses available for onsite training:
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation refresher/XPRESS (HLTAID001)
- Provide first aid – fastrack/refresher/XPRESS (HLTAID003)
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting (HLTAID004)
- Occupational first aid (HLTSS00027)
- Provide advanced first aid (HLTAID006)
- Provide advanced resuscitation (HLTAID007)
- First aid management of anaphylaxis and management of asthma risks and emergencies in the workplace (22300VIC/22282VIC)
- Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment and Operate as part of an emergency control organisation (CPPFES2005A/PUAWER005B)
- Perform rescue from a live LV panel (UETTDRRF06B)
- In addition we offer custom courses and non accredited courses such as manual handling, automated external defibrillator training and custom childcare
View course Training Course Data Sheets here.