Obtain an obligation free quote here.
Book your onsite training course here.
Courses delivered focus on first aid or fire training as required for your workplace.
Customised training can also be delivered anywhere in Australia.
Subscribe to Medenews to stay up to date with industry changes, discounts and specials!
Benefits of a Medilife onsite course:
- Choose a date and time that suits you
- Reduce downtime for staff
- Contextualise the course for your workplace
- Gain confidence with your own equipment
- Reduced risk of employee non-attendance
Courses available for onsite training:
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation refresher/XPRESS (HLTAID001)
- Provide first aid – fastrack/refresher/XPRESS (HLTAID003)
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting (HLTAID004)
- Occupational first aid (HLTSS00027)
- Provide advanced first aid (HLTAID006)
- Provide advanced resuscitation (HLTAID007)
- First aid management of anaphylaxis and management of asthma risks and emergencies in the workplace (22300VIC/22282VIC)
- Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment and Operate as part of an emergency control organisation (CPPFES2005A/PUAWER005B)
- Perform rescue from a live LV panel (UETTDRRF06B)
- Custom courses and non accredited courses such as manual handling, automated external defibrillator training and custom childcare
View course Training Course Data Sheets here.