Onsite First Aid Training and Safety Courses
Obtain an obligation free onsite first aid training quote here.
Book your onsite first aid and safety training course here.
Benefits of a Medilife onsite course:
- Choose a date and time that suits you
- Reduce downtime for staff
- Contextualise the course for your workplace
- Gain confidence with your own equipment
- Reduced risk of employee non-attendance
Courses delivered focus on first aid or fire training as required for your workplace.
Customised training delivered anywhere in Australia.
Subscribe to Medenews to stay up to date with industry changes, discounts and specials!
Courses available for accredited onsite training:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation refresher/XPRESS
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – fastrack/refresher/XPRESS
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTSS00027 Occupational first Aid Skill Set
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis and 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment and PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- In addition we can offer customised courses on the above units of competency
Courses available for non accredited onsite training:
- We offer custom courses and non accredited courses such as manual handling, automated external defibrillator training and custom childcare
View course Training Course Data Sheets here.