Medilife is a leader in First Aid, fire and Safety Training. We know we owe our success to people. The skill and dedication of our trainers sets us apart. We are always looking for trainers to join our team. If you have a passion for sharing your knowledge and experience with students, we are looking for you. So what does it take to be a Medilife trainer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Have a range of learning styles
- Flexible to meet the needs of the situation
- Flexible availability
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
As an RTO, Medilife meets the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. As a part of this, minimum requirements our trainers must meet:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; and
- Relevant Vocational Qualifications and industry experience for the courses you want to teach.
These standards are documented in the relevant training package or accredited course. For a full list of the courses we teach and their course codes, click here. If you think you would be a suitable trainer and provide premium quality training, then click on our Trainer Application Form.
Our Administration staff are the backbone of our success. We look for the same personal qualities as we do for our trainers. We also believe in supporting our staff, developing their skills and helping them plan a career path. If you believe Medilife is a company that you would like to work with, then click on our Staff Application Form
If you want a bit more independence in your working life, Medilife offers a variety of partnership opportunities. If this is of interest to you and you would like further information, please visit the partnership page here.