New restrictions have been announced for Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour in response to the rising number of COVID-19 cases.
- Students and trainers are mandated to wear the masks at all times
- Temperature checks must be conducted in public courses
- Each student will be provided their own manikin to practice on and gloves will be provided to students in case sharing of manikins is required
- The one person per 4 square metre rule has been re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor venues
- Medilife staff will be wearing a face mask
- Seating capacity is now reduced by 50
Your safety is our foremost priority, thus kindly note that we will only allow students who pass the temperature check on entry, and who are not waiting on the result of a Covid-19 test.