COVID -19 conditions of attendance
Roadmap and conditions of attendance
Medilife management, in consultation with staff and clients, has made the decision to adopt the NSW Government/Health roadmap and conditions of entry. In addition, considering the nature of first aid training which requires “buddy” interaction we have added a couple of conditions. These conditions apply principally to face-to-face teaching and the hybrid model, described above. (Note: These conditions may change over time as health orders are amended.)
Reference is made to the FairWork site here.
For all concerned, both training staff and participants who may be coming from either low or high level transmission areas we have implemented the following conditions of attendance to a first aid course.
- All Medilife training staff will be double vaccinated
- All participants will be required to be double vaccinated. (Where this is not possible, for health or other reasons, participants are encouraged to enrol in the virtual option)
- Temperature checks will be done on arrival
- Check in using the NSW Government QR code is required. The QR code will be displayed at all venues where training is conducted and is in addition to the venue’s check in policy
- Masks will be required for all participants. Spare masks will be available at the venues for replacement if required
- The 4m2 distance rule will apply. Adjustments will be made for 2 person CPR so that distancing can be maintained
- If travel restrictions are in place, then participants must comply with those requirements if enrolling into a course
- On arrival students will be required to show evidence of dual vaccinations. Evidence can be shown by displaying your smart phone with the NSW govt app.
- Where an onsite course is booked, confirmation must be obtained from the company making the booking if travel restrictions are in place. Permits will be obtained by Medilife staff as required.
Our intent is not to be discriminatory in any way but to provide a safe environment for all to gain skills needed for their workplace or for personal reasons. To accommodate the various needs of participants, where vaccinations are readily obtained or not for whatever reason, we have a solution. If none of our solutions work for you, please make contact so we can attempt a work-around for you.
Use our contact form on our website at medilife.edu.au.