Medilife provides an extensive range of first aid and safety training, first aid supplies, and a range of services designed to assist businesses with safety management and WHS legislative compliance. We’re proudly Australian owned and our service area includes New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. All products we sell are covered by appropriate insurance and TGA approved where required.
We are committed to working with each client to achieve desired goals, provide helpful advice and ensure that all services are of maximum benefit to Management and staff. We are also committed to ensuring that all first aid, along with Health and Safety services, both in and out of the workplace, are operating at their best.
To ensure you are fully equipped with the skills, knowledge and systems to manage an emergency.
Expertise & Experience
Medilife has been operating as a registered training organisation for over 16 years (RTO Number 2148). In addition to holding the required qualifications, our instructors are trained to deliver outstanding interactive courses that ensure participants gain skills they can remember and apply with confidence in an emergency situation. We have particular expertise in developing and delivering environment or skill specific training. Our extensive experience in the workplace safety field allows us to offer a comprehensive range of safety management support services to business – from developing policies and procedures to conducting safety assessments and evacuation drills. Medilife also provides self-assessment tools for compliance assessment of your Emergency Management Plan.
Accreditation and Involvement in Safety
- TGA licensed for the manufacturing of first aid kits
- A sponsor of Skills for Life workshops, designed to enhance skills of first aid trainers
- A founding member of Australian Emergency Care Providers, the peak body for the first aid training industry
- A member of the Australian Resuscitation Council;
- Accredited (nationally) with the Australian Skills Quality Authority;
- Participating in the Skills Council as a subject matter expert.
- "Moore Stephens Award for Excellence in Administration and Financial Management 2009 Suncorp Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence
- TAFE Medal - Small Business Management
Charities we support